Road to California 2015 – 20th Anniversary Show
will have the familiar feel of hands on classes along with lectures where experts share their knowledge on products and techniques.
These new Lecture-Demo Classes will be held Friday and Saturday in the state of art lecture hall at the Radisson Hotel. The lecture hall is perfect for this type of class as it features tiered seating with a large projector screen so attendees can see the minutest detail from the comfort of their seat. Ricky says, “I promise this educational event for quilters is not like any other quilting experience.”
Why is Road offering these new types of classes? Carolyn Reese says, “I have attended Ricky and Alex’s Super Seminar in the past. When I left their seminar, my brain was saturated with ideas and techniques and not a single UFO in sight. These lectures are presented in the same style.”
What can attendees expect in these Lecture-Demo classes?
- Great lecture style master classes.
- Lessons are suited for experienced, novice, traditional, and contemporary quilters.
- Learn simple, efficient techniques and explore the principles for successful original designs.
- There is no sewing, there is no supply list and you won’t be going home with a UFO
- The classes are loaded with projects that will allow you to try the various techniques when you get back to your sewing studio. Prepare to have your head spinning with excitement!
There is a $60 supply fee for each class that includes a full color syllabus with the projects and lecture information.
We hope you are as excited as we are to be offering these new style classes.]]>